- South: writes in the score.
- East: checks the score and initials the traveller.
- West: moves the completed* board(s) and him / herself ASAP.
- North: ensures the correct board is played in the correct alignment.
- All: count their cards on first drawing them from the board.
* The director may require West to move while the score for the last board played is still being recorded and initialled by South and East; in this case West moves those boards he/she can and takes his/her seat at the new table as quickly as possible.