Dates for 2021 Beginners lessons:
21 April – 23 June (Wednesday 7:30pm – 9:30pm)
- Victoria Bridge Club holds lessons, for those keen to learn the game.
- You do not need to be a club member to attend.
- No prior knowledge of bridge is required.
- Classes are run by experienced, friendly coaches and comprise 10 stimulating weekly lessons where participants learn the basics of bridge.
- Cost- $50 for the lessons.
- Each session involves both instruction and actual play.
- Take home notes are supplied to all participants, plus online tuition is available
- Those who decide to continue after the lessons usually play on a Wednesday evening. This session is very social, introducing lesson graduates gradually to competitive play in a friendly, relaxed, low pressure atmosphere. Wednesday night players also have the opportunity to attend Coaching nights through-out the year. This coaching is done by some of the Club’s more experienced players and builds on the foundation established in the beginners’ lessons. A nominal fee is paid each time you play to cover costs. “Table Money”
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or enrol by completing the online form on this page.
Sign-up for Lessons