Dates for 2020 Beginners lessons:
5 August 2020 (Wednesday 7:30pm – 9:30pm)
- Victoria Bridge Club holds lessons, for those keen to learn the game.
- You do not need to be a club member to attend.
- No prior knowledge of bridge is required.
- Classes are run by experienced, friendly coaches and comprise 10 stimulating weekly lessons where participants learn the basics of bridge.
- Each session involves both instruction and actual play.
- Take home notes are supplied to all participants, plus online tuition is available
- No charge for 2020 lessons. This entitles you to play at the club for the remainder of 2020.
- Those who decide to continue after the lessons usually play on a Wednesday evening. This session is very social, introducing lesson graduates gradually to competitive play in a friendly, relaxed, low pressure atmosphere. Wednesday night players also have the opportunity to attend Coaching nights through-out the year. This coaching is done by some of the Club’s more experienced players and builds on the foundation established in the beginners’ lessons.
If you are interested please email email@example.com for further information or enrol by completing the online form on this page.
Sign-up for Lessons